Если я правильно поняла задание, то вот ответ:
Lattend secondary school №78. I started school in 2009 at the age of 7 and now i’m a pupil of the 6th form. my first teacher was tatiana orlova. she was the teacher of math. she taught us to write, to read and to count. she was very kind and patient. i really liked my first teacher.. we often went for walks and excursions. we played together and became good friends with our classmates.at the age of 11 i went to the secondary school. our school has two buildings. elementary school is located in the red building, and secondary school in the white building. it is very good that the younger children have their own building.when we went to the secondary school we began to study a lot of new subjects such as history, geography, physics, chemistry. most of all i like literature, history, english.i like our school.i have very many good friends here .we spend a lot of time together, help each other. our school-life is very interesting. we visited museums and theatres.we rode the train to st. petersburg and moscow.i like to dance, and i think that our school should be spending more dance parties at school.i think that i’m really happy at school.
1. When was Eton opened?
- Eton was opened in 1441.
2. Who opened Eton College?
- King Henry VI opened Eton College.
3. How many pupils studied in Eton when it was opened?
- Seventy boys studied in Eton when it was opened.
4. Where is Eton situated?
In Eton, near Windsor.
5. Where do former Etonians usually study after the college?
- At famous and prestigious universities, about a third of them go to Oxford or Cambridge.
6. What happened in 1815?
- Football rules were written down, for the first time in history.
7. What foreign languages are taught in Eton?
- Different European languages, also Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Russian.