2 choose the correct relative pronouns. sometimes more than one answer is possible. (5
1. that's the boy that/ who / which delivers our newspapers
2. this is the key which/ who / where you need to open the back door
3 this is the room which / where that you're sleeping tonight
4. that's the house that/ which / whose i was telling you about.
5. that's the man whose / who / that daughter i went to school with
t he sentences make new words from the words in capital letters (6 points)
4.If you don't have a computer, you have to write with a pen
6.you mustn't to talk to other students when you are doing exam
30) he would have been on trial
32) had not had
33) had not hit
34) would not
35) had not shouted
36) would have read
37) had read
I have just come here.
He have lost his key.
The postman haven't come this morning.
We haven't finished this work yet.
My sister has never been in London.
They always wanted to visit the USA.
She has just come back.
Her money and jewellery have gone.
She has seen an empty wardrobe.
Her husband has disappeared too.
Something strange has happened at home.
granddaughter has already begun (reading/to read).