1) write the correct variant of these sentences:
1. andrew have not been living in the country.
andrew has not been living in the country.
2. how long has they been looking for a house?
how long have they been looking for a house?
3. jason been has not reading this book.
2) put the words into the correct order. you will have different types of sentences. use punctuation marks (full stops) at the end of the sentences.
1. won’t / study / in spain / she.
2. you / will / read / a novel?
3. you / cook / lunch / will / with your / friends?
3)complete the following idioms.
choose from the following list of words: ground, abc, costs, mouth, heart.
1. to be down in the – повесить нос
2. to be on firm – чувствовать твердую почву под ногами
3. to do smth to one’s content – делать что-либо сколько душе угодно
4. as easy as – как дважды два – четыре
5. at all – любой ценой
1. mouth 2. ground 3. heart 4. abc 5. costs
1. mouth 2. costs 3. heart 4. abc 5. ground
1. heart 2. ground 3. abc 4. mouth 5. costs
4) open the brackets and put the adjectives into the right form (comparative or superlative). write the superlative or comparative form of the adjectives in one line, separated by a comma. don’t forget about the definite article with the superlative form. write the words with small letters. don't put the full stop after the last form.
примечание: запишите 5 прилагательных в превосходной или сравнительной степени (без цифр) через запятую. не забудьте про определенный артикль с прилагательными в превосходной степени. слова пишите с маленькой буквы. точку в конце ставить не нужно.
example: the most interesting, smaller, the funniest, warmer, the coldest
1. which is (large): the united states or canada?
2. what is the name of (big) port in the united states?
3. moscow is (large) city in russia.
4. the london underground is (old) in the world.
5. there is a (great) number of cars and buses in the streets of moscow than in any other city of russia.
5) choose the best way of expressing future actions. write only full verb forms in one line, separated by a comma. don't put the full stop after the last verb form.
примечание: запишите четыре формы глаголов (без цифр) через запятую. все формы должны быть полными. точку в конце ставить не нужно.
example: will buy, is sending, is going to rain, starts
1. my plane takes off / will take off / is going to take off / is taking off in 10 minutes.
2. monika visits / will visit / is going to visit her grandparents next saturday.
3. oh, the sun is shining so bright! – i give / will give / am giving / am going to give you my sunglasses.
4. they want to have a rest. they fly / will fly / are flying to los angeles.
4. most expensive
3. more dangerous
8. more common
correct the sentences
1. Cats are more popular than snakes as pets.
2. Pigs are more intelligent than other animals.
3. Turtles are slower than crocodiles.
4. Elephants are heavier than pigs.
5. Bears are rarer than snakes.
comlete the sentences
1. i am taller then my sister
2. the cats are better
3. of the most dangerous
4. bigger car
5. is havier than
6. you look thinner than last month
7. are slower than
8. is the nicest person
9. is the best film
10. are cheaper than
11. taller than you
12. is the easiest
13. is nicer than your dog
14. are better than
15. is the best
16. are more dangerous than
17. is the more serious than
18. is smarter than
19. the most expensive
20. is funnier than me
22. is the most largest
23. is the highest
24. is larger than
25. ia easier than
26. is the biggest
27. is more comfortable than yours
28. is the most rich
29. stronger than you
30. gets bigger than
1. the more expensive than
2. is the best
3. is the faster than
4. is freindlier tan
5. is cleverer than
6. are funnier than
7. is bigger than
8. is older than
9. is faster than
10. is longer than
11. is more intelligent
12. is wiser than
13. is happier than
14. is busier than
15. is more dangerous than
16. the narrowest
17. is more imortant than
18. the worst
19. is the best
20. is smaller than
21. is faster than
22. is faster than
23. is the cmallest
24. is the brightest
25. is cleaner than
26. is the tallest
27. is the best
28. is older than
29. is heavier than
30. faster than
Write comparative and superlative adjectives
1. clean - cleaner - the cleanest
2. easy - easier - the easiest
3. good - better - the best
4. dirty - dirtier - the dirtiest
5. fat - fatter - the fattest
6. beautiful - more beautiful - the most beautiful
7. sad - sadder - the saddest
8. flat - flatter - the flattest
9. active - more active - the most active
10. comfortable - more comfortable - the most comfortable
11. hot - hotter - the hottest
12. happy - happier - the happiest
13. wet - wetter - the wettest
14. narrow - narrower - the narrowest
15. big - bigger - the biggest
16. busy - busier - the busiest
17. noisy - noisier - the noisiest
18. dirty - dirtier - the dirtiest
19. thin - thinner - the thinnest
20. little - less - the least
21. bad - worse - the worst
22. few - fewer - the fewest
23. much - more - the most
24. many - more - most
25. rich - more rich - the most rich
2.than other animals
Простите! Остальное через 2 часа отвечу
Short – bigger, cleaner, dirtier, prettier, quieter, safer
Long – more dangerous, more popular, more expensive
Irr. – worse, better, farther
1 faster - slower
2 safer - more dangerous
3 bigger - smaller
4 cheaper - richer
5 cleaner - dirtier
6 more boring - funnier
7 more difficult - easier
8 colder - hotter
9 further - nearer
10 better - worse
2. My car isn’t very new. Your car is newer than my car.
3. Ann’s house isn’t very modern. Your house is more modern than Ann’s.
4. Bob’s garden isn’t very big. Your garden is much bigger than Bob’s.
5. Yesterday wasn’t very hot. Today is much hotter than yesterday.
6. Sue’s homework wasn’t very good. Your homework is better than Sue’s.
7. Your car isn’t very dirty. My car is dirtier than yours.
8. This exercise isn’t very difficult. The next exercise is much more difficult this one!
Beautiful-the most beautiful
More exciting-the most exciting
The first hotel is bigger than the Star
The star is more expensive than the first hotel
The star is nearer to the sea than the first
The first hotel is more modern than the star
The Ritz is the nearest hotel to the town centre
уходит на курсы, т. д.) 4.у меня нету времени чтобы подготовиться к занимает время школьные что-то такое. (5 предложений для каждого случая) . надо.