Kazakhstan government features
kazakhstan has a parliamentary system with a president as head of the state. kazakhstan last presidential election
was in january 2006 for a seven-year term.) kazakhstan president serves as commander-in-chief, sets foreign policy,
can initiate legislation, and appoints kazakhstan prime minister, subject to parliamentary approval.
kazakhstan parliament is the supreme legislative body and consists of two chambers, the senate (upper house) and
the mazhilis (lower house). the 47 members of kazakhstan senate are indirectly elected representatives of regional
assemblies and appointees of kazakhstan president. the mazhilis is composed of 67 elected deputies. kazakhstan
parliament is elected for a four-year term.
kazakhstan prime minister is the head of the executive branch of government and is appointed by kazakhstan
president, with the approval of kazakhstan parliament. he chairs the cabinet, which, as of january 2006, consists of
three deputy prime ministers, the ministers of the 14 state ministries and the 5 chairmen of the state agencies.
the heads of the local administrations (akims of 14 oblasts and 2 cities) are appointed by kazakhstan president.
since december 1997, the capital of kazakhstan has been astana. from 1929 to 1997 the capital of kazakhstan was
the city of almaty, founded in 1854.
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
appears yo function as a kind of astronomical clk and we know it was used by the druids for ceremonis marking the passing of the seasons/ nowadays every year thjusands of young people go to stonehenge to take part in the midsummer druids festival, dut only a small numder of people are allowed near the circle of sttones. stonehenge in fenced off to protect in from damage.
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
должное) героев (-ям) войны 1. когда беларусь стала независимым государством? 2. какие самые древние города на территории беларуси? 3. откуда ты родом? 4. каких известных ты знаешь? 5. плохой мир лучше, чем хорошая война, не так
ли? 6. я ценю твою . 7. беларусь - член оон. 8. я не могу объяснить свои чувства.