Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
boarding schools, the children live at school during the school terms. but though these schools are called public, they are, in fact, private and it can be very expensive to send a child to such a school. the most famous public schools have a long history and tradition. it is often necessary to put a child’s name on a waiting list at birth to be sure he or she get a place. children of wealthy or
aristocratic families often go to the same public school as their parents and their grandparents. eton is the best known of these schools. it is situated in eton, a town about 20 miles west of london, on the river thames. the school was founded in 1440 by king henry 4, and some of the original buildings are still standing. many famous figures from british public life were educated at eton. immediately
opposite eton, across the thames, is windsor, a town which is closely associated with eton. windsor castle, the largest castle in england and a favourite home of the royal family, dominates the skyline the town. traditionally, public schools were always single-sex schools but now many of them are becoming co-educational, both boys and girls attend the school. eton, however, still remains a public school for
https://www. schooltube. com/media/%2AHD1080P+A+Quiet+Place+ Part+II+FULLMOVIE+2020/0_242dcv37 https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%28 2020%29+++WATCH+ONLINE+STREAMING/0_ 4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_w0v0s56k
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%E3 %80%90FuLL+Horror+The+Movie%E3%80%9 1+2020/0_w0v0s56k
at the school at 3pm and took the mayor to his next appointment. после того как переделать в пасив текст, составить пять вопросов к полученному тексту(который уже будет в пассиве).