Tell us about yourself (name, age, height, hair, eyes, some character traits, record your answer (audio or video). speak at least for 1 minute.
support your answer with examples. make full sentences using the construction ‘have got’ and the word ‘to be’.
the following questions will help you. it’s not necessary to answer all of them, just use them to think about what you will say and the language you will need.
what is your name?
how old are you?
what color is your hair?
what is your nationality?
what are your traits of character?
what are your likes/dislikes?
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
him a lot of presents and took him a lot of presents and took him to interesting places. two years ago they went on an excursion to mars. last year they went to the galaxy zoo. they saw interesting animals there: bats, rabbits, hens and the most exciting thing: a real dog! yes, all jack`s birthday were great, but this year – 2170 – his grandfather promised him the best present. «on your birthday,»
granddad said,«we`ll go camping! » «camping? » jack didn`t know this word, so he wasn`t really interested, but suddenly he heard him mum`s voice. «camping! » she cried. «what are you talking about? » «you can`t put the life of my child in danger! » «it`ll be ok, kate,» grandfather sighed. «we`ll wear our masks and we`ll take a lot of extra oxygen with us.» «and you won`t touch anything! do
you promise, dad? » jack`s mum shouted. «of course i promise,» granddad answered. after this conversation jack really wanted to go camping. «camping is dangerous – it`s a real adventure,» he thought. on the morning of 10 july dranddad woke jack up very early. they put their masks on and went outside. it was dark. jack knew about the sun, but he never saw it. they went to the forest. there were six
trees and a little river. grandfather found a stick and started digging a hole in the ground. he looked sad. «what are we going to do? » jack asked.
https://www. schooltube. com/media/%2AHD1080P+A+Quiet+Place+ Part+II+FULLMOVIE+2020/0_242dcv37 https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%28 2020%29+++WATCH+ONLINE+STREAMING/0_ 4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_w0v0s56k
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%E3 %80%90FuLL+Horror+The+Movie%E3%80%9 1+2020/0_w0v0s56k
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.