yoga перевод слов
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
2)will be painted
3)is looked for
your phone call, you can leave on the answering machine. 5.when from somebody, don't forget to return it as soon as you can. 6.you can get some money from you remember ? 7. the electronic ticket is that you can't lose it. 8.you have you can go to the security check. 9.if you have any questions at the airport, go to 10.our flight we had enough time for some shopping. chose the right answer. 1 1.your
flight . a) on b) to c)at 2.we arrived london two days ago. a)at b)in c)to 3.don't borrow friend. he hasn't got much. a)from b)to c)with 4.i've lent my . a)to b)from c)at 5.i caught a cold friends. they hid my jacket and i had to go out without one. a)off b) on c)of 6.my father smokes, but he wants to get this bad habit. a)with b)of c)on 2 1.mum learn to drive a car. her new job is in another town. a)may
b)must c) has to 2. any sharp objects in their hand baggage. a)can b)mustn't c)don't have to 3. the area code before this number. a)can b)may c)must 4.i'm busy today. go to the post office instead of me? a)can b)need to c)must i introduce myself? i'm edward steel. a) may b) do have to c) must 6.if the picks up the phone, tell her anything. she'll be upset. a) can't b) don't have to c) mustn't 7.phone me
tomorrow. hopefully, help you. a) can b) will be able c) may 8.will i have to come tomorrow? -no, . a) mustn't b) don't have to c) needn't 9. english. she lived in england for five years when she was a teenager. a) mustn't b) can't c) doesn't have to read the story and mark these statements true, false or not stated(if there isn't enough information in the text).
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
https://www. schooltube. com/media/%2AHD1080P+A+Quiet+Place+ Part+II+FULLMOVIE+2020/0_242dcv37 https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%28 2020%29+++WATCH+ONLINE+STREAMING/0_ 4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_w0v0s56k
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%E3 %80%90FuLL+Horror+The+Movie%E3%80%9 1+2020/0_w0v0s56k