По 50 .
прочитайте текст и выполните ниже. затем сопоставьте предложения a-i с пробелами 1-8. есть одно дополнительное предложение, которое вам не нужно
tour de france the tour de france sa bloycle rice which takes place every year for twenty - three days in july and august ( 1 ) there are sometimes sections of the race which yo across the borders . the winner is the cyclist who completes the course the most quickly over the twenty - three days ( 2 ) this isn ' t the only prize . for example , the cyclist who is the fastest in the mountain section is called the king of the mountains . this one ' s white . the race was crented in 1903 by a daily sports newspaper called l ' auto . ( 4 ) to increase sales , the cycling journalist convinced the editor to set up a long race round france the original plan invited cyclists to enter a five - week ruce which would through the mult und finish the following afternoon 5 ) . only fifteen of them signed up ! ( 6 ) . he also introduced better prizes and cut the money you had to pay to take part . between sixty and seventy men took part in the fit face today there are usually want to twenty - two leams ( 7 ) and each race is watched by thousan of people around the world ! the tour has always finished in paris . since 1975 the finish has been on th mous street , the champs - elysées ( 8 ) .
a . this person can wear the famous yellow jersey b . as a result , the newspaper editor decided to reduce the length of the race to nineteen days . с. although it ' s called the tour de france , it doesn ' t just take place in one country d . however , most cyclists thought that this would be exhausting e . there ' s usually a big celebration there ! f . each of these teams has ninc riders . g . these awards are given to the best riders . h . it wasn ' t a very successful publication i . the best young rider is also allowed to wear another special jersey
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
1. Robert is younger than Sue.
2. My cousin is taller than my brother.
3. A kitten is smaller than a cat.
4. My father is two years older than my uncle.
5. Dogs are better than cats.
- Hello, I am really very tired today. I was in the forest where I skated a lot.
- Really? Are you fond of winter sport?
- Yes, I am. I do sport every two days. And what kind of winter sports are you fond of? - I am fond of skiing most of all. To my opinion it's a very interesting sport.
- How interesting! How many times a week do you go to your trainings?
- Four times a week.
- And what other kinds of sports are you fond of?
- Besides it I like basketball, but sad to say I play it very badly.
- I also play basketball badly. I'm afraid "of any ball".
- Well, Alina. Let's say good-bye each other, I have to hurry home.
- Ok, see you!
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
https://www. schooltube. com/media/%2AHD1080P+A+Quiet+Place+ Part+II+FULLMOVIE+2020/0_242dcv37 https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%28 2020%29+++WATCH+ONLINE+STREAMING/0_ 4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_w0v0s56k
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%E3 %80%90FuLL+Horror+The+Movie%E3%80%9 1+2020/0_w0v0s56k
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.