1. we (to finish) work yesterday.
2. she (to listen) to the music now.
3. he (to speak) english a little.
4. the master (to go) ashore in some minutes.
5. i (to take) this book from the library yesterday.
6. my parents (to live) in novgorod.
7. the teacher just (to give) our homework.
8. by 10 tomorrow the engineers (to repair) this generator.
9. the ship (to build) in 1970.
10. we (to work) seven hours a day.
дать полный ответ!
1. We finished work yesterday.
2. She is listening to the music now.
3. He speaks English a little.
4. The master will go ashore in some minutes.
5. I took this book from the library yesterday.
6. My parents live in Novgorod.
7. The teacher just gave our homework.
8. By 10 tomorrow the engineers will repair this generator.
9. The ship was built in 1970.
10. We work seven hours a day.
2) is listening
3) is speaking
i like to go to the shops very much. i can see many new things. often, i go to the shops with my mom or with my friends. i usually buy different things like my clothes, clothes, sweets and much more. i buy my friends .. shopping is a very interesting occupation
я дуже полюбляю ходити в магазини.там я можу побачити багато нових речей.найчастіше я ходжу в магазини з мамою,або з друзями .зазвичай з мамою я купую різні речі як: одяг,іноді солодощі і багато іншого.з друзями я купую -це дуже цікаве
изо - приставка
гн - корень
у - суффикс
ть - суффикс неопределенной формы глагола.
thousand others. it ) all day and half the night to get everyone out of the building. when the bomb (explode),the lights out),the elevators ),and fires ).many people were in the wrong place at the wrong time . four co-)lunch in their offices when the explosion ) the twin towers. when the (occur) the building's walls )and the ceilings ).rescue workers )within fifteen minutes and )the
workers dead .one man )in the garage beneath the world trade center when the (go off).) a heart attack while rescue workers (carry)him to the ambulance. sixty schoolchildren were luckier . they )the huge elevators when the lights out ) and the elevators ).the children and their (have to) stand in the hot dark space as they waited for help. six hours later ,when the )the ground floor
,the school bus driver )for them. he ) the children home to their worried families . how did the children feel while all this (happen)? "we were scared," they answered. this is one class trip they will never forget