Поставить глаголы в скобках в правильную форму!
1. the boys (not/to want) to go shopping as they (to watch) the football match on tv.
2. she (to look) great in her blue velvet dress. she (also/to wear) her mother's diamonds.
3. (you/to be) in rome in 2001? what (you/to do) there?
4. at this time yesterday i (to lie) on the sofa and (to read) a novel.
5. the boy (to work) at his father's factory, (to go) to the art institute in kansas city and many years later he (to found) his own cartoon company. the boy (to be) walt disney.
The boys not go to go shopping as they to watch the football match on TV. She look great in her blue velvet dress. She to wear her mother 's diamonds. You were in Rome in 2001?What did you there? At this time yesterday I to lie on the sofa and to read a novel. The boy to work at his fathers factory to went to the Art Institute in Kansas city and many years later he to found his own cartoon company the boy was walt Disney.
Вроде бы правильно, надеюсь хорошую оценку получишь)))
ответ:i like playing baseball-переводится как: мне нравится играть басскетбол.удачи)думаю )рада была )♥
correct verb and complete each sentence (1-4) with the past form of it. beat loose win draw 1. germany 2-1 last saturday. 2. milan.. the match 3-0 3. the chicago buffs.. 75-91 to celtics 4. spain with brazil 2-2.