1. I am going to finish this work in two hours.
2. I don’t believe he will do such a thing.
3. I am going to cook a very tasty dinner today.
4. I will close the door. It’s too noisy outside.
5. Be careful, or pickpockets will steal your money.
6. He is going to grow the biggest pumpkin in this village.
7. Give me more time. I will explain everything to you tomorrow.
8. I think he will allow you to drive his car.
9. We are going to swim in the sea this time next week.
10. My favorite TV program starts tomorrow at 6 p.m.
11. If you don’t turn off the music right now, I will call the police.
12. By 7 p.m. he will be doing his homework for 4 hours.
13. At 2 p.m. next Wednesday I am going to visit my doctor.
14. Look up! This branch is going to fall down.
15. You don’t have a pen, do you? I will give you mine.
16. Don’t be angry, I am going to buy it tomorrow.
17. By the time his mother comes home, he will clean his room.
go out when it (to begin) raining. 7. yesterday at one o'clock i (to have) lunch at the canteen. 8. when he (to come) in, i (to do) my exercises. 9. what you (to do) at eight o'clock yesterday? 10. at this time yesterday i (to go) home. 11. you (to sleep) when i (to go) out. 12. he (to read) on the sofa when i (to come) in and (to sit) down beside him. 13. i (to walk) along the street
with my friend when a tram (to pass). 14. she (to look) out of the window when i (to see) her. 15. we (to answer) the teacher's questions when the headmistress (to enter) the classroom. можно