1. She usually . to her office at 8.30.
A. is going B. goes
C. has gone D. went
2. I . my granny last week.
A. has visited B. visits
C. was visiting D. visited
3. Look! It . heavily.
A. is raining B. rains
C. is going to rain D. has rained
4. When I left home the sun . .
A. shone B. shines
C. was shining D. is shining
5. He . lunch at school yesterday.
A. was having B. had
C. has D. has had
6. I . my music lesson yet.
A. didn’t do B. hadn’t done
C. hasn’t done D. wasn’t doing
7. She . since 5 o’clock.
A. works B. has been working
C. was working D. has worked
8. He has a great influence . me.
A. at B. by
C. on D. after
9.They always buy all the necessary things
A. themselves B. theyselves
C. theirselves D. themselfs
10. Apples . on the trees.
A. grow B. have grown
C. grown D. are grown
11. English . all over the world.
A. is spoken B. speaks
C. are spoken D. speak
12. The flowers . in the evening.
A. be bought B. will buy
C. will be bought D. buy
13. We . on a show, if we get tickets.
A. will go B. go
C. have gone D. are going
14. If I . to bed late, I’ll see the sunset.
A. going B. go
C. will go D. am going
15. He is the . tennis player in our
A. goodest B. better
C. good D. best
16. It is the . dangerous route.
A. most B. much
C. more D. many
17. I don’t like pizza. . do I.
A. No B. Either
C. So D. Neither
18. I bought two icecreams. . did
A. So B. Such
C. No D. Also
19. John . Peter to go away.
A. said B. answered
C. asked D. wondered
20. Peter wanted to know if Robert .
A. was B. was being
C. had been D. has been
21. The play . yesterday was a great
A. performing B. was performed
C. performed D. was performing
22. The man . to Tim is my brother.
A. talking B. talked
C. being talked D. was talking
23. I don’t want her . my questions.
A. answering B. answer
C. being answered D. to answer
24. Mum always . me go where I want
A. having let B. lets
C. to let D. letting
25. I heard John . the violin.
A. playing B. to play
C. played D. being played
26. I like reading books . art.
A. in B. about
C. on D. for
27. My Mum . cooking by that time.
A. finished B. was finishing
C. had finished D. has finished
28. She said that Madrid . the capi
tal of Spain.
A. has been B. was
C. had been D. is
29. John wrote they . Alaska.
A. were reaching B. reached
C. have reached D. had reached
30. They voted . this law.
A. for B. on
C. about D. under
31. Judging . her words he is a rude
A. about B. for
C. by D. at
32. I . to Spain at 11 o’clock on
A. fly B. will be flying
C. am flying D. will fly
goes Обычно она идет в свой офис в 8.30
2. visited На неделе я ездил к бабушке
3. is raining Посмотри! Идет ливень
4. was shining Когда я уходила из дома, солнце светило
5. had Он обедал вчера в школе
6. haven’t done Я еще не сделал домашнюю работу
7.has been working Она работает с 5 часов
8. at Он оказывает большое влияние на меня
9.by themselves Они обычно
Tom and Mary live in England. They both work in London, but they don't live there. Mary works in a hotel and Tom drives a taxi. They both enjoy their jobs, because they meet a lot of people. They live in a very nice house, but they want to move. We like our jobs, Mary says but we have to travel to London every day. It takes a long time and it costs a lot of money. Mary wants to buy a house in London, but houses there cost a lot, too.
Here we practise The Present Simple Tense.
-they an old english song (to sing).
1 Merlin created/made a contest to see who
could pull the sword from the stone.
2 People believed he had magical/huge powers.
3 There are a lot of special/fascinating figures in
4 Fashion fads/hits don't last very long.
5 Avatar is a computer-generated/fiction film.
Here you a
https://www. schooltube. com/media/%2AHD1080P+A+Quiet+Place+ Part+II+FULLMOVIE+2020/0_242dcv37 https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%28 2020%29+++WATCH+ONLINE+STREAMING/0_ 4ky6p5zu
https://www. schooltube. com/media/t/0_w0v0s56k
https://www. schooltube. com/media/A+Quiet+Place+Part+II+%E3 %80%90FuLL+Horror+The+Movie%E3%80%9 1+2020/0_w0v0s56k
окно, она находится с лева от двери. справа находится дверь. по серидине комнаты находится диван. он большой и удобный, я на нем отдыхаю. еще в комнате находится компьтер, он стоит на специальном столике для компьютера, еще есть
много полочек в них находятся мои школьные принадлежности и мои вещи. вот такая моя комната!
1. If I (to be)busy, I (not to go)to the concert. 2. If she (to come )to help me yesterday , we (to do) this work quicker . 3. If you (to put)on your glasses, you (to see better. )4. He (to be )very displeased, if you (not to ring )him up. 5. If you (not to be ) so careless about your health last month, you (to consult )the doctor.