4 the cat 5the Dog 6the farmer
1.whe had in the garden
2.A soldier landed on the table
3.We heard a loud cry.
4.We fell off the chairs.
5.We all began to laugh.
6.The soldier came back with a box of cakes.
7.We all had tea together in the dining room
Это точно правильный ответ, сама проверяла
где подчеркнутое ,это нужно.
She is 1 (very pretty), smart and funny girl. Kate has got a 2 (very good) job. She 's got an 3 (very big) office in the centre of London. Her office is bigger than my flat! It's in an 4 (very beautiful and big) building. Kate has got a 5 (very expensive and beautiful ) flat near the park and a new car - it's really 6 (very quick) ! It's an 7 (very surprising) car. I love it! She's got a 8 (very small) dog -his name is Benji.
Объяснение:1. I'm standing in the classroom now.
2. Pete isn't reading a book now.
3. The pupils are listening to the teacher now.
4. They are playing games now.
5. My friend isn't helping me now.
6. Is Fred dancing with she now?
1. My ideal place to live is in a small town in the countryside
2. My ideal neighborhood has got tree lined streets and parks
3. They're friendly and don't mind helping each other out
Т Т Ф Т ф ф Т ф ф
Если не прав прости
correct verb and complete each sentence (1-4) with the past form of it. beat loose win draw 1. germany 2-1 last saturday. 2. milan.. the match 3-0 3. the chicago buffs.. 75-91 to celtics 4. spain with brazil 2-2.